Milliman helps clients navigate the complicated maze of defined contribution
administration, providing accurate recordkeeping, complete
transparency, thorough compliance, and a seamless process to meet
specific needs for businesses large and small.
The administration of defined contribution (DC) plans demands extensive knowledge of how to structure programs, what to file with regulators, and how reports should be organized. We combine decades of employee benefits experience, the highest professional standards for client service, and customizable software developed specifically for retirement plans to create an integrated, streamlined service.
Attention to various plan types gives clients peace of mind
We are a top-tier provider of defined contribution retirement plan services, offering the best possible consulting and advice, with the ability to service plans large and small. Plan sponsors receive hands-on consultation and customization to meet their program’s unique needs. We offer insightful diagnoses of issues, alternatives to consider, and comprehensive results.
We handle a wide variety of DC plans, public, private, not-for-profit, and Taft-Hartley clients across a broad range of industries, including:
- 401(k), 403(b), and 457 plans
- Profit-sharing plans
- Employee stock ownership plans
- Money-purchase pension plans and tie-ins to defined benefit plans
A full range of services covers all the nuances and details. Our DC-plan administration services include:
- Accurate recordkeeping and greater efficiency, with complete transparency and fee disclosure
- Thorough, simplified compliance
- Customized services to meet the specific needs of your business
- Consulting expertise to facilitate plan adjustments in a shifting regulatory environment
- Freedom of a completely open investment platform, plus the flexibility to accommodate nontraditional assets and custom target date funds
Independence translates to better service
We approach our clients from the perspective of an independent consultant. We do not make hidden profits and we are not trying to establish retail relationships with plan participants. There is no conflict of interest, allowing us to act solely on behalf of our clients and their employees.
Please contact us to learn how Milliman can help you improve your defined contribution plan and meet your specific needs.