Milliman's health and welfare administration consultants partner with clients to implement and manage a benefits administration solution that meets their unique vision and culture. We streamline complex administration requirements and understand each detail in managing benefit administration.
Milliman reduces plan and administration costs by:
- Applying client specific business rules to benefit administration
- Moving the health and welfare enrollment to a hosted, web-based environment
- Providing a web portal for benefit elections and employee self-service for life event changes
- Enforcing dependent eligibility rules to ensure only eligible spouses, domestic partners, and children are enrolled in the plan
- Synchronizing benefits administration with payroll to provide timely, accurate benefit plan enrollments and deductions
- Eliminating redundant administration processes and ensuring the remaining processes are managed consistently
- Utilizing efficient database and web processing to reduce data redundancy and to speed up setup and processing time
Milliman adds value by:
- Decreasing the time HR professionals spend on administration, which allows more time for strategic initiatives
- Providing employees 24/7 online access to their benefit information, giving employees more flexibility in enrollment and allowing employees quick access to benefit plan information
- Empowering employees to manage their elections and verify their accuracy online or on their phone or tablet
- Assisting employees with eligibility and enrollment questions
Our services apply to both active employee and retiree populations.