A more dynamic workforce, global competition, and legislative changes are creating both new demands and opportunities for employers. At Milliman, we listen closely to each company’s goals for providing security and attractive rewards for their employees and help our clients explore the full range of options available to achieve them.
Milliman’s actuarial consultants:
- proactively evaluate client plans and funding policies to explain any problems
- forecast each plan’s financial needs using state-of-the-art modeling techniques and software
- assist clients in meeting IRS reporting requirements
- provide clients with information required for financial accounting
- inform clients of legislative, industry, or workforce changes
- clearly communicate plan details to decision-makers and employees using concise, comprehensible language; visual representations; and real-world examples
Understanding our clients is key to guiding them
Our actuarial consultants start by gaining an understanding of your organization, its history, competitive challenges, and future direction. We combine the perspectives and insights of your staff, human resources professionals, and executives, together with our decades of experience to find the best possible options for your organization.
We don’t push boxed solutions on our clients. Instead, we tailor our guidance to meet the unique goals of each organization. Furthermore, we bill on a straightforward fee-for-service basis, which means our consultants give their best, independent advice, unbiased by outcome-based compensations.