The XLogic® Rating System (XLogic) is an easy-to-use online application that automates rating and underwriting functions.
XLogic can handle the most complex rating formulas and can be rapidly deployed. The web-based tool generates Excel reports and is integrated with email.
- New business rating, quoting, and underwriting
- Batch renewal processing, underwriting, and alternate quoting
- Underwriting workflow management
- What-if testing of rating methodologies
- Data import and export processing, data validation, and scrubbing
Developed for large group, small group, and individual customer segments in medical and non-medical lines of business, Xlogic supports:
- Manual rating and experience rating formulas
- Alternate funding and multiple-option arrangements
- Multiple and proprietary rating methodologies and data schemas
No IT support required
Actuaries maintain rating algorithms and factors in Excel, which allows for rapid deployment in an enterprise environment.
Easy-to-configure mappings between worksheet ranges and database queries automate the movement of data through compiled or un-compiled Excel models. Underwriters can download an un-compiled Excel rating model pre-populated with data, make changes, and upload it to the server to save the changes back to the database.
- Central database of data and activities
- Robust group-to-rating model mapping rules
- Multiple rating model sequencing
- Role-based security
- Audit trail and history tracking
- Underwriter assignments and approvals
For more information or to schedule a product demonstration, contact Brian Studebaker at (262) 796-3469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.